New planning application at Hanlon’s Corner
An application for planning permission has been lodged by LIDL Ireland to build a new supermarket and other amenities on the site behind Hanlon’s bar, commonly known as 1A Annamoe Road. The application was lodged on June 9th and local residents have until July 13th to lodge any observations on the application. I have outlined a brief summary of the application which is currently before the City Council.
If you or your neighbours would like further information on the planning application or wish to meet planning officials in Dublin City Council to discuss the matter, please contact me at 618 3689 and make those arrangements on your behalf.
LOCATION OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
This application is located at 12 – 32 Old Cabra Road and 8 – 16 Annamoe Road, Dublin 7. These lands comprise the PH Ross Builders Merchants and Home Improvement Centre and the site to the rear of 1 – 7 Annamoe Road, more commonly known as 1A Annamoe Road.
KEY POINTS OF PLANNING APPLICATION:
- Demolition of all existing buildings fronting onto the Old Cabra Road and warehouse structures to the rear.
- Construction of a mixed use development
- Provision of a supermarket , bakery and off-licence which will be above the surface level car-park.
- Car-parking space for 81x vehicles at surface level which will be connected to the supermarket above via travelators, lift and stair cores.
- The building will be three stories in height.
- Provision of a Café fronting onto the Old Cabra Road.
- Additional retail units will also be provided including a bathroom/tile showroom and DIY/Hardware Store with 7x car parking space
- Construction of 4x three bedroom terraced houses with single access off Annamoe Road with 6x car-parking spaces
- Vehicular access to the retail units will be via the Old Cabra Road and Annamoe Road.
PLANNING REFERENCE NUMBER:
The Planning reference number is 2965/15.
This planning application was lodged on June 9th 2015.
Observations should be lodged in writing to the Planning Department, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 2, inclusive of the €20 fee before July 13th 2015.